PPC / Social Media - Marketing Specialist
This role could be done on a part-time/flexible basis or full-time, depending on the skillset and our requirements – it is open for discussion. However, the work would have to be delivered at our offices, in Dun Laoghaire, not remotely.
The agency has been in business for over 20 years and we are a small, tight-knit, highly skilled team with many long-standing loyal clients. We operate a friendly, accessible, hands-on service for our customers. The office environment is relaxed but highly productive. We are keen to expand our PPS and social media marketing service and to offer an expanded range of these services to our existing client-base, who are always open to trying new options. Mainly our active clients are B2B manufacturers and educational organisations.
The PPC Specialist will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of Media’s PPC, and Paid Social. Our new PPC Specialist will manage and optimise campaigns across all PPC platforms, including AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn & Facebook. The new PPC Specialist will also be responsible for developing and executing strategies in Social Media Marketing Paid CRM, Retargeting and Conversion Rate Optimisation. The ideal candidate has a passion for problem solving, a high standard of execution, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
PPC Manager Overview
- Launching and optimising PPC campaigns
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management
- Preparing proposals and participating in sales pitches (typically led by a Director)
- Define and deliver Paid Search strategy to deliver core KPI of ROI focussed customer acquisition.
- Launch and optimise PPC campaigns
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting via social media – paid and unpaid
- Manage and optimise campaigns across all PPC platforms including AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Manage budget distribution across best performing channel, brand, keyword etc
- Scale and manage campaigns while maintaining profitability and maximising ROI
- Create and present informative and insightful reports to demonstrate campaign results
- Drive testing strategy to ensure continual improvement of channel performance
- Develop and improve strategies for Ad Copy, Bidding and Conversion Optimisation
- Identify and explore new opportunities within Paid Search landscape that are relevant for the brand (audience targeting, new platforms etc.)
- Work with our team to improve and evolve measurement, tracking and data management to gain deeper insight into impact of Paid Search and Social Media activities
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media, Business or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus
- Some demonstrable commercial experience with B2B and B2C paid search campaigns
- Proven experience with budget management and optimisation
- Proven experience managing acquisition conversion funnel
- Full knowledge of main PPC & Social platforms, AdWords, LinkedIn & Facebook
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think innovatively and creatively
- Results oriented and customer focussed
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
Nice to Have
- You are able to write well and contribute content for organic SEO purposes.